We are a non-denominational congregation. While we do not have an obligation to any agency, or denomination, we do have a friendship with over 10,000 other independent churches world-wide.
• A caring fellowship where you can belong
• Solid teaching to help you know Jesus and understand His Word
• Support for the stresses of life
• People who will pray for you
• A place where kids and teens are given top priority and can receive guidance
• Opportunities to make new friends
• Opportunities to help our community and change our world for the better
Put simply, we believe the Bible. We teach that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness…” II Timothy 3:16
It is the only guide for what we teach and practice.
For example, our teaching about Christ is only what the Bible reveals about Him … that He is the virgin-born, Divine Son of God who died for our sins, rose from the dead, and will return for His people.
“Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures…”
I Corinthians 15:1-4
• We see a home where the hurting, the depressed, the frustrated, and the confused can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance, and encouragement.
• We see a family that welcomes many into its heart and fellowship – loving, learning, laughing and living in harmony together, that focuses on individual growth and fulfillment through the peace and example of Jesus Christ.
• We see a place with a very warm, friendly, and easygoing atmosphere, where casual dress is welcomed.
• We see a network of small groups providing care, support, encouragement, and accountability to our members as they seek to grow in Christ-likeness.
• We see ministries to children and youth which lead them to love Jesus and His church, to grow spiritually, to discover their shape for ministry, and to understand their life mission in the world.
• We see a worshipping and celebrating community which exalts Christ through new and exceptional God-inspired music of faith and hope – whose heartfelt praise and worship touches heaven and changes earth.
• We see a healthy, vibrant, and united community whose leaders are real, who lead by example, and who seek the mind of Christ.
• The goal of this vision is to bring glory to God by presenting Jesus Christ with as many Christ-like disciples as we possibly can before He returns! (Col. 1:28)